At one time, Cydia was the app store of choice for millions of users but the only way to access it was to install a jailbreak. While we still can’t install Cydia without a jailbreak, we can certainly get some of the content that used to be in it, even though we haven’t seen a new jailbreak utility for some time. More specifically, we can get the games emulators that many people used Cydia for so that console games could be played easily on their iOS devices. How ? By downloading an emulator app called Happy Chick [ext link]. Its free to use, requires no jailbreak and works for everyone.
Image : Happy Chick Download
What is Happy Chick ?
Happy Chick is a top-rated games emulator that supports multiple consoles under one roof. Play games designed for the Nintendo, PPSSPP, GBA, GBC, PlayStation and many more, from classics like Super Mario Bros to the latest blockbuster games. A minimum 2GB RAM is recommended for all devices to ensure smooth gameplay.
Happy Chick Features :
- Easy to download
- User-friendly interface
- No jailbreak needed
- Works on all iOS 10 and 11 devices
- Supported on Apple TV and other boxes, smart TVs, and Android v4
- More than 18 different hosts and consoles supported, such as Nintendo, PPSSPP, GBA, GBC, etc.
- Games to suit all ages and types of player, from classic Super Mario up to the big multiplayer and first-person shooter games
- Online multiplayer gaming fully supported
- Ability to record your game and then share it with others over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Some multiplayer online games played on local servers which means you don’t need Wi-Fi
- All games are stored on the cloud, so your downloads are fast and secure; your data and settings are stored there too so syncing is easy
- Supports one-click play – regardless of the console your game is on, just click and play
- Custom game controls and customized game maps
- Loads more features
Compatible Devices :
HappyChick provides support for a wide range of devices, including the following on iOS 10 and 11:
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
And it supports devices on Android or higher, a few smart TVs and TV boxes
How to Download HappyChick :
While you can’t download HappyChick direct, you can download it through an installer called Panda Helper. Here’s how:
- Download Panda Helper to your iOS device , instructions at link
- Open Panda Helper, search for HappyChick and download it
Alternative HappyChick Download Method :
Panda Helper is a great alternative to Cydia but there have been some reports that it doesn’t always work for everyone. If this is the case for you, you can still get HappyChick by downloading another third-party app installer called TutuApp VIP [ext link] once installed, open it, find HappyChick and download it.
You don’t have anything to lose by installing HappyChick on your device today. It is free to use, you don’t need a jailbreak and you can play as many different console games as you want. Do let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for more of the latest updates